When on holidays when we need to eat we’d better make that a good experience. Seminyak has an abundance of restaurants in all price ranges. I would like to give you my recommendations that combines good food with a great experience.
1. Sea Circus, Jl Petitenget $$ – Sea Circus is a funky colorful place with great food, good juices and cocktails. You can come here for breakfast, lunch and diner. They sometimes organize a parties which is good fun, so check their website.
2. Biku, Jl Petitenget $$$ – Biku is set in a lovely Balinese house which serves Indonesian food. It is a busy place where you will find mainly expats . In addition to the Indonesian food they serve some mouth-watering deserts.
3. Revolver, Oberoi and Jl Petitenget $ – revolver is a great coffee place that can’t be missed from this list. In addition to good coffee and teas, hey have a small menu with organic food as well. The Oberoi one is a little bit hard to find as the door is in a side street or you need to pass via a shop.
4. Metis, Jl Petitenget $$$$ – this is a fancy restaurant with great views on the rice paddies. Go here for french cuisine on a romantic night out.
5. Barbacoa, Jl Petitenget $$$$ – this restaurant serves South American food in a stylish environment.
6. Sarong, Jl Petitenget $$$ – an established name that serves creative Asian food.
7. Petitenget, Jl Petitenget $$ – an expat joint with a lovely terrace and indoor space with an almost colonial feel. They have a good bar also where you could linger coming form the beach.
8. Grocer & Grind, Jl Kayu Aya $$ – there is Grocer & grind also in Canggu, but this is where it started. It has some great Western dishes and nice salads.
9. Mamasan, Jl Raya Kerobokan $$$ – and maybe you want to go Chinese one night, then do go to Mamasan. The cocktails are worth trying also.
10. try a Warung $ – and last please do try the odd Warung. Sit with the locals and go for a Nasi Goreng, Nasi Campur, or your Gado Gado. You will have a good night sitting down with the locals.